Welcome to Curious Art Gallery
The privacy of our customers of importance to Curious Art minus zero no limits Cooperative Ltd. also referred to as Curious Art Gallery.
(1) You do not have to give us personal information to visit our web site. There are no logon procedures.
(2) Using our online form enquiry, personal data is only collected to verify your physical street address, a valid email address for purchase of goods and general enquiries.
(3) We do not give, sell or transfer any personal information to a third party. Any email addresses are obtained at the customers request or implied to be used for communication purposes between the Gallery and the customer by purchasing a product from Curious Art Gallery and supplying the Gallery with that email address.
(4) Should you wish to opt out of receiving any email communication from Curious Art Gallery simply let the Gallery know and Curious Art Gallery will delete your email address from their database.
(5) We will take all reasonable steps to ensure the protection of personal information. Access to any personal information and stored in databases is restricted to current members of Curious Art Cooperative Ltd that need access to the information in order to perform their duties. For instance sending out an email message containing information about the Galleries activities, exhibitions and events.
(6) Subject to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), an individual has the right to access their personal information. You may request access to your personal information by writing to or contacting Curious Art Gallery at the address specified below.
As most art purchases require extensive consultation with the client, we have not as yet enabled a shopping cart from our website. To purchase or enquire about an an item, please use the contact link and fill in the required fields in the form.
When a sale is negotiated, payments can be made by electronic direct transfer, telephone credit card details or cheque and are subject to finalising shipping and insurance arrangements and clearance of monies.
Any credit card details given over the phone for an Eftpos transaction (MOTO) are received only at the customers request.
They are not stored by Curious Art Gallery once the transaction is successfully completed and approved by the customers financial institution.
The Curious Art Gallery website is updated regularly. However at any one time, an artwork may be displayed or listed for sale, when it has in fact been sold or removed from sale.
For more information about any of the artworks on the website please contact Curious Art Gallery either by phone, email by visiting our Gallery.
Curious Art Cooperative Ltd.
Gallery Hours: Wednesday - Saturday 11am to 5pm
Sunday 12:00pm - 5:00pm
94a Chinderah Bay Drive
Chinderah Bay. NSW 2487
The World Wide Web operates across insecure, public networks. Any user of curiousart.org.au website assumes all risks associated when visiting and using this site.
This includes any risk to your computer, and peripheral devices attached to your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus, disabling codes, worms and defects which might be transmitted or activated via the internet or to curiousart.org.au and or your access to it or the downloading of files from curiousart.org.au.
It includes connections transmitted to and from this site being intercepted and modified by third parties.
The curiousart.org.au website provides links as a service for visitors to our site.
By using these links, we take no responsibility and give no guarantees, warranties or representations, implied or otherwise, for the content or accuracy of these third-party web-sites.